What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

3:00:00 PM


I overpack, overworry, and overmakeup. Will I need seven lipsticks and a neon palette? Who knows. But they're in the bag.

My main concern with makeup while away is keeping everything on my face in place. I wouldn't leave my hotel room unless I was loaded with powder and setting spray. I either use matte liquid lipsticks or super matte bullets. Especially in the Florida heat. Here's what I packed for a recent weekend trip down to Orlando.




My usual bag; I have no idea where I got it though...

Big zip bag contents: Sephora bag, Glossier bags, palettes, 
setting spray



Eyes 




Urban Decay Electric Palette
Still absolutely THE BEST neons/brights palette, whether for all over the eye or just a pop of color.

Kat Von D Shade + Light Quad in Rust
Gorgeous neutral mattes, especially for blue/grey eyes.

Small Z Palette
Some of my favorite go-to shades, and Blackout for eyeliner.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Smashbox liner
Laura Mercier eyeshadow pencil (I have since returned this and got a light shimmer shade instead)
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

Brows

Glossier Boy Brow in Blond
NYX Micro Brow in Taupe

Lips

 Too Faced Melted in Chihuahua
Buxom lip pen
Glossier Generation G in Crush
Colourpop Ultra Matte in Echo Park
KVD Santa Sangre
Urban Decay Lipliner in Ozone
L'Oreal lipliner (Rose or Blushing or something)


 Brushes

Art brush, Zoeva, Sonia Kashuk, Bobbi Brown, Sephora Collection


Face


 NYX HD powder
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
YSL blush in Passionee
Colourpop Stole The Show (it's pretty intense but I use it sparingly; it's small and easy for travel)
Hourglass Ambient Light in Diffused Light
Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in C1
NYX HD concealer (in the lightest color)
Urban Decay Setting Spray (up in the top photo)

NARS Primed and Poreless primer
Manic Panic Dreamtone white mixer
L'Oreal True Match (I think in N1?)



I didn't have any big plans so no crazy lip colors or falsies. My products of choice switch around a bit but this is a good basis; easy, compact, minimal but prepared.


xx,
        Charity

You Might Also Like

0 comments